Sunday 15 February 2009

54. Needs.



So i've come to the conclusion that all of my primary needs relate to the same thing - Contradictions and emotions. As in previous illustrations, my emotions go round in massive circles and this fucks me off. Insecurity doesn't help.

Balloons - uplifting. I'd change things if i could by removing negative feelings and pulling up with the positive.

I think i'm going to ask Rosie to pop the balloons as part of the displaying of the costume. This links to the whole affection and touching part of my original ideas.



The end thing will kind of look like this? maybe more saggy. I may have to attach some kind of belts to the outside of the fabric and overlap sections, in order for the sheet to stay tight - this could also help with the sagging.

No comments: