Monday 2 April 2012

I now disagree with the new image i posted. I prefer the older images. Sometimes you just need to step back and look at the whole body of work to realise what works and what doesn't.

This works for me.



Just work on colour combinations. Colour acting as a distraction from the destructive process that is pulling - so blending with the pulling marks. Not producing something just for the shock factor at how odd something looks. Yes. Thanks. Listening to too many people.

Sublimation - i'm making a negative process into something to be accepted by others. Overall. Accepted by myself. Producing work that questions too many things is just making my ideas distorted.

Maybe i need to just stop producing as many images, and take more time to document my pulling, making each single image more informed.

No comments: